lackberry Lemon Mocktail
With Spring here, there’s nothing better than chilling down at the docks or in your hammock with a yummy, chilled drink. This drink is sweet and refreshing, just what you need after class.
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup lemonade
- juice of one whole lemon
- Seltzer water
- Mint for garnish
- lemon slice for garnish
- Add the blackberries to a small saucepan and mash them with a fork until broken down into small bit
- Add in the sugar, water, and lemonade, mix, and bring to a simmer
- Simmer over low-medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture to remove the bits of blackberry
- Add the juice from the lemon and refrigerate the liquid until chilled
- When pouring in class, fill half of the cup with the lemonade blackberry mix and the rest with seltzer water
- Garnish with the lemon slice, mint, and any extra blackberries that you have.